Wednesday, October 12, 2011

RnR Savannah.

I am really beginning to wonder if I should even attempt Rock and Roll Savannah this year.  Really my running has slacked in 2011 and I feel like I just won't have fun.  I just don't know why I would pay the money to get there and back in gas and then the hotel to suffer through 13.1 miles and then drive back that day (probably right after the race) to watch the LSU game with Kyle and then HURT for days after.  I just am not prepared for like 4 miles let alone 13.1.  Listen to me complain. Blah Blah Blah. I just don't think running is in the cards for me in 2011 since I have focused so much energy on Wedding Planning rather than running.  maybe 2012.

In other news - I signed up for a 5k that I ran 2 years ago and really liked that is on 10.29.11.  I would have run it last year but I was up in DC for the Marine Corps Marathon.  And then there is another 5k in November I want to do.  And I am sure I can find a holiday oriented one in December.  Maybe 2011 will be the year of the 5ks. ;)

1 comment:

  1. 5ks are fun! I haven't done as many as I'd like this year because I've been too worried training for the 1/2. Or just being lazy :) And wedding planning is all-consuming so don't worry! If you don't feel up to it, don't beat yourself up. Hopefully we can meet up at the chocolate run!

    ReplyDelete