Thursday, October 13, 2011

Three Things Thursday.

Today is so rainy that I wish I had taken a mental health day and could stay snuggled in bed or on the couch with my two pup pups.  But, no such luck.

1.  I am thinking that once I get married... I am going to merge this blog into this blog (I actually already changed the blog name to "The Shanahan Shenanigans" because I want to make sure it is not gone by the time I am actually a Shanahan) and then merge this one  (which I need to rename as well) into that one as well.  It is kinda hard to keep track of 3 blogs and since the wedding one will turn into a life update one and lets be honest, I am not doing a heck of a lot of running or racing I think these can all be merged together.  HOWEVER... I'd like to somehow keep my past race history tab and my PR area and my race bucket list tab.  So I would need to figure out how to work that all in.  Granted I have 163 days to figure it out.  Any suggestions?!

2.  There is a FREE 5k in Decatur on October 26th that I am doing and excited about.  Because 1. I LOVE Decatur and 2. I love Chocolate.  It starts at the Big Peach in Decatur (114 E. Trinity Place, Decatur 30030) and then runs for 3.1 miles and then get Ghiradelli Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa and Chocolate Fondue.  No fancy schwag bags or anything - but if I understand right ... The Chocolate Tour is scouting Atlanta as a race location.  But as usual, don't quote me on that.

3.  Still debating Savannah.  No set decision made as of right now.  But I am leaning towards no.  And Kyle also is leaning towards no.  I have never been THIS unprepared for a race ... normally I am pretty unprepared but in shape enough to tough it out.... but this would be too many miles of toughing it out.  You know? 

No comments:

Post a Comment