Courtney over at Run Courtney Run passed on the “most versatile blogger” award to me. But am I really versatile? Versatile: A. Changing or fluctuating readily B. Embracing a wide variety of subjects, fields or skills …. the verdict is still out there… But! Thanks Lady, I feel so special and loved by you! :o)
ANYWAY…. Once someone passes this award onto you, you are suppose to post 7 things about yourself and then pass it on to 15 bloggers. Think chain letter of the blogging world. I am normally not one to pass on email forwards or chain letters, but I thought this would be a good chance to break out of the running, weight loss, and fitness mode for many of my favorite bloggers. So with that introduction… onto 7 things about me and then the 15 people I nominate to pass on the award.
:: 7 fun facts about barbie ;:
- I am a reality television show junkie. The fact that Jill Zarin from the Real Housewives of NYC finds me awesome and entertaining enough to follow on Twitter makes me happy.
- I work in the staffing & recruiting industry. some days it drives me nutty other days i cannot imagine myself doing anything else.
- I have an odd obsession with highlighters, wrapping paper, and lip balm.
- I feel like my life is in a holding pattern since I do not know if I am staying in Atlanta or moving back to DC. I want to volunteer with an organization called Girls on the Run, but I do not want to get too invested & involved and then up and move. I want to be loyal.
- I wish I had more time to sit on the balcony and read my book and drink wine or blue moon beer. There just isn’t enough time in the day.
- I would love to spend a summer doing nothing but traveling the country going to concerts (with lawn seats). I wouldn’t follow just 1 band… I would see as many bands as I possible could in 3 months.
- I met my boyfriend while working at Logan’s Roadhouse. We bonded over sweeping peanuts off the floor.
:: 15 bloggers that I love … in no particular order ::
- Erin - From Fat to Fab
- Tammy - My Quest to Tackle the Charleston Distance Run
- Allie - That Girl is a Running Fool
- Laura – My Reason to Run
- Adam – I Am Boring
- Aron – Runner’s Rambles
- Lee & Isis – The Running Couple
- Jess - Stardust
- Ericah – I Run Because… I can
- michele – run michele run
- beth – shut up and run
- jamie – running diva mom
- amy – live laugh love run
- Team in Training Georgia Blog !!
…now lets see who actually does this in their spare time.