Sunday, October 16, 2011

Great Cake Decision { round 2 }

I thought I had decided on a cake and I think I have decided on a cake - but I am REALLY on the fence about it.  The cake I like I am scared it will not turn out well and being the perfectionist that I am ... I want it to turn out well.  So... here I am going back and forth between 3 cakes and I want your opinions.


Cake 1:  It would not have the sparkle bands since my dress does not have sparkle on it.  But I would want the lace applique to match the lace applique on my dress.  That is where I start to get worried. 

Cake 2: I really like this cake.  I just cannot decide what color I would make the flowers.  Light purple? Light blue?  But I like the flowers because that too has a touch of my dress.

Cake 3: I like the simplicity of it.  You cannot tell but it has lines etched into it.  Again, I like the flower part because it has a touch of my dress to it.

What's your opinion?!  I need suggestions & help!  I am pretty sure I have to turn this into the baker soon so I need to make a firm decision.  Comment away please! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment