Friday, October 28, 2011

foto friday–rehearsal & bridesmaid brunch dress

 

LOVE.  dressIt is no secret – we are getting married at an uber cute southern antebellum confederate soldier’s house.  It is quaint and anthro and love.  And it is so cute and love that there are 3 (count them) 3 weddings at the venue my wedding weekend.  One Friday, ME on Saturday, and then one of Sunday.  So, our wedding rehearsal is at 2:00 PM on Friday afternoon.  Meaning it is totally not formal – sundresses, jeans with a cute top is perfectly acceptable attire.  Me.  I wanted a dress.  A white dress that was not too fancy and something that is southern and love.  (BTW: I love the word love lately).  And I found this stellar piece of a dress on The Blue Door Boutique’s website and bought it faster than you can say amazing wedding rehearsal dress.

It is lace and southern and can be paired with my cowboy boots for a casual feel and I am so excited. =D  That way I am not too dressy for our brunch and then not too dressy for the quick wam bam thank you ma’am run through of the ceremony.

But of course for the rehearsal dinner I have a fabulously amazing dress that my amazing bridesmaid Heather found and made me buy and for that, I will be forever grateful.  That dress paired with cute gold heels I will be styling and hopefully not overdressed! cough cough cough.

I think one of my favorite parts of wedding planning is the style and attire and feel and vibe I am going for.

No comments:

Post a Comment