Friday, October 14, 2011

100% Registered!

It is official. We are 100% registered. We are kind of registered at 4 places total. As annoyed as I was (still am) with Target’s registry and their awful website I had to keep our casual plated and bowls on there since Target was the only place that had big enough bowls for Kyle’s taste.  I actually deleted the registry and then had to recreate it, but their web site was so jacked up it took me 6 tries to set it up.  Seriously Target, get it together.

I had a short day since I worked a client BBQ earlier this week and since “register at Bed Bath and Beyond” has been on my to do list for WEEKS I decided to just go and knock it out.  I had started the registry online but I needed to go in person to feel the towels and sheets (which ahem we desperately need and want) and look for dishes.  I figured I would be in and out REAL fast but that scanner thing out smarted me.  Then I went at lunch today to “reactivate” our Target registry which took all of 15 minutes.  And with that … we’re registered!

I like where we’re registered (with the exception of horrible awful Target) and I like that all 4 places have 4 different price points. I have been in and invited to many-a-weddings where they are only registered at 1 place and nothing is under $80 and many of those weddings I was a full fledged out of college broke girl.  Therefore, I did not want to do that to anyone who was invited to my wedding.  So you can use your big blue 25% off coupon at Bed Bath & Beyond or you can go to Anthropologie or Crate and Barrel and spend a little more. or you can hit up Target for a cute and cheap casual plates.  And of course, all gifts will be loved and appreciated.

We are registered at:  Bed Bath & Beyond, Crate & Barrel,  myregistry.com (for Anthropologie!!), and Target.  If you go to the “where we’re registered” tab you can be directed to any of those registries directly!

…..Another thing to check off the knot.com “to do” list.

No comments:

Post a Comment