Monday, October 3, 2011

Hey Runners–help me out!

I got this idea from Run Courtney Run and a recent three things Thursday blog post that she did. …but for it to work and be successful I need your help!

So here we go – I want your input on all things racing.  If you’re running a race (of any distance. 5k to marathons) and want to share your surface level opinions with the world – send them to me.

Now.  I am not looking for full long winded race reports, just cliff notes versions.  What did you like?  What did you hate?  How was the water and aid stations?  Was the race a “must run” or a “yeah you can skip that one”?  Was there a big hill at the end, in the middle, or was it all downhill? …. give me the basics, the nitty gritty, what YOU would want to know if you wanted to know about a race, what would you have liked to know going into the race.

At first I thought I would keep it just to Atlanta races only, but then I thought I should share the fun with all my readers since you all are from all over.

Send your cliff notes version of a race recap and any images and of course a link to your blog to – barbara.a.vines@gmail.com and I will get them posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment