Thursday, June 23, 2011

wedding napkins!! how cute are these?

napkins!

And … how cute are these napkins.  They are navy, lavender and off white and they say “the perfect pair” and I think they’re so crazy cute.

So as you grab a drink from the bar you can grab one of these and as you take some sort of snack from the server you will grab one of these too. 

Sometimes I feel like such a wedding dork but it is the little things that I think are so super unique and cool.  And I know that other people have personalized napkins so this is nothing new that people have not seen… but I still think it is a cute idea.   And there is a chance that if we entertain you at our house at any given time in 2012 you may get a wedding napkin – or you all can snack and drink a lot so we don’t have left overs. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment