Sunday, June 26, 2011

Things Kyle Registered For.

I really do not know how to start this blog entry, because I am a little speechless.  Kyle and I went to Target today to register for more wedding gifts.  We knew that we wanted a cheaper place for some people to buy wedding gifts from since not everyone makes a lot of money and can afford Crate & Barrell.  Kyle (just like last time) got to hold the scanner.  Today he learned he would not be invited to Bed, Bath and Beyond.

And this is why....

Today, he registered for:
  • Fireworks
  • Something called "NCF HULK HULK SMASH GAME"
  • A football
  • 2 dog begs for Mulligan
  • A 64 count pack of pampers baby wipes
  • Pasta
  • 5 12 packs of Tennis Balls (for Mulligan)
I think that is it.... but I could be wrong.  I had to clean up the thing 3 times since I kept finding different things.  Needless to say, many of these things have been taken off the registry.

No comments:

Post a Comment