Wednesday, June 22, 2011

to do list.

1. I need to find a July race. a 5k preferably to run – near the end of the month would be best since I will be gone the 1st part of the month. if anyone has any suggestions, thrown them my way.

2. put together a schedule that makes sense that also lets me get in miles but lets my body recover. but includes blast and spin and I would love to work pure barre in like once a month at least.

3. stretch more. foam roll more. that is probably why my legs scream at me and hate me.

4. not gorge myself on the weekends and friday nights. monday – thursday i eat so well. friday – sunday I only eat crap and it ruins everything I do earlier in the week.

5. um. start training for atlanta 13.1 and RnR Savannah.

6. get up on saturday mornings and get out to stone mountain and run. or piedmont park. or both alternating weekends.

2 comments:

  1. Come up to Toronto! Jazz Festival in the Beaches - 5k, 10k, 20k!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girrrl you're doing both atlanta 13.1 & Rock n Roll Savannah! You go girl! I wanted to do both RNR Savannah, and the Atlanta Women's Half Marathon, but they're in the same month!!!! I don't know if my body can handle one (already signed up for RNR) let alone two in one month!

    All the races in Georgia!
    http://www.rungeorgia.com/calendar.html

    ReplyDelete