Sunday, June 26, 2011

save the dates (with worries) & little extra touches.

it is the little things in wedding planning that seem like the biggest accomplishment.  save the dates.  such a small little thing, such a big hard decision.  But with Kyle's help I pulled the trigger on a photo and ordered our save the dates!  (I really think without him and my mom this wedding would not be planned….)  I so so so badly want to post a picture of the final design because they’re oh so cute, but I do not want to spoil the fun for those receiving one.  I know, I know that is no fun for those who aren’t invited – but maybe later on I will post the final product.

I also ordered super cute personalized stamps for the envelope which I am really excited about even though I know the stupid post office will mark all over it.  But, when your envelope comes, look at the stamp.  I take great pride in it and when I found out you can create your own stamps I got crazy excited. 

AND…. I ordered a super cute and fabulous return address stamp.  So with the cute postal stamp you will get to see a super cute return to address stamp.  It is all about 1st impressions to make you excited.  And we all know I LOVE the little details.

so keep an eye on your mailbox this month/next month there should be a little something arriving shortly. provided your save the date is not stuck to the side of the blue mail box outside the Chamblee post office.  EEEE, that is the “worry'” …. you see our save the dates are magnets and a few hours after dropping them in the box fear set in that the magnets were stuck to the side of the blue box.  So, I may have committed a felony when I drove back to the post office and stuck a dog toy in the mail box to “move” and “encourage” any potential stuck save the dates down into the box.  (Kyle informed me that tampering *but I do not think I was “tampering” per se* with  a mailbox is illegal)  But then I called the post office and they said they check for stuck mail.  So, I REALLY hope everyone gets their super cute save the date.  Oi.

We are SO excited to be sharing our big day with so many of you – we REALLY hope you can make it!  Put it on your calendar and Save the Date!

No comments:

Post a Comment