Saturday, June 4, 2011

30 day challenge.

One of the blogs I read (Lawgirl Runs) is doing something called a 30 day challenge.  If I understand correctly, it pretty much means she is doing something active for 30 days straight.  A few months back I did a 30 day personal revolution and surprisingly I did REALLY well.  So here I am thinking that if I make myself do my own personal 30 day challenge I may do much better at this working out thing than just relying on me to do something.

So I am going to let this idea marinate a little bit and then maybe, quite possibly do it.  I just have a hunch it would be hard since I'm going home soon and home to me equals total laziness. And I would have to start after I kick this summer cold that is beating me up right now.

I think I could totally do it since I told myself that once this cold is dunzo, I would start doing Blast900 each and every Monday after work.  And that is 1 day out of the 7 covered.  And dog walks are something active too... I could totally do this.

I will keep you posted.

3 comments:

  1. I think you can totally do it!! What a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!! Do it! And if you go ahead and get that half off depot for hot yoga- you've got like 30days already covered lol!!

    ReplyDelete