Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I am doing it. 30 day challenge that is.

I am sick so my creativity and motivation has been zapped. so uncreative that I originally titled this blog “30 day challenge” – sound familiar? It should.  It is what I called my last entry.  Then all I could think of was “I am doing it”

So here we go.  Starting Monday. Something active EVERY day. no excuses.  To kick it off I ordered a kettle ball workout (with kettle ball) since everyone RAVES about them.  And I am hoping that Blast900 in Dunwoody is unflooded (that isn’t even a word, but I will let it slide since I am sick) by Monday.

I think the hardest part will be that during this 30 day challenge thing I will (1) go home to VA and I always mean to work out but never do and (2) my parents will be in Atlanta so I am gonna have to work something in.

AND… just call me an overachiever but I have decided to take it a step further and cut sweets out of my life for a month again. And limit myself to 1 diet coke per day.  And. No alcohol. 

Wish me luck.  I am gonna need it. =)

2 comments:

  1. you are intense! go big or go home, right? :) i’ve been needing to try Blast. Maybe I will join you one day! you will do great btw..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whehew you go girl!!!! I am pulling for you! I went to my first hot yoga class today! I wanted to go again right after. I think I just may have found the answer to the next 30days!!! Try it, you will love it!

    ReplyDelete