Monday, February 6, 2012

:: lots of wedding hair ::

I have my trial hair day in about a month so I am having to take  a look at how I am going to do my hair.  And I have wrestled with pull it up or keep it half up and half down.  I want to look as natural as possible (I hate the fake looking brides) which leads me to half up half down, but then I remember that my hair is long and since my hair is long I play with it and I don't want to play with my hair all the time.  So then I lean towards a messy curly bun (I especially like the top middle) but then I remember that my hair does not stay curled.  so then I start leaning towards something a little more formal.  But then I remember that Kyle and I are not really formal (we didn't even register for China!) and our wedding is not formal so that takes the formal out of my mind.  Until I linger back on the 1st and 2nd of the last row because they're up up but lower and not as fancy as others.  But then I go back to half up and half down and remember that my hair does not stay curled.  So, then I go to messy bun.  I need guidance and help and opinions. 

In case you're wondering ... yes, yes I am a hot scattered mess and hate making decisions.  I will probably go with 3 different trial hair dos - one from each line and then go with the best.  But.... out of the 3 lines -  which are your favorites from the bunch?  Seriously, I need your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment