Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hellllo Travel.

Well.  I am back at it for work.  Traveling again. ...well not currently but soon. 

I will be in the Greensboro / Winston-Salem market from March 13-16 ... right before my wedding.  Hope everything is pretty much DONE by then.  And then I head to Austin on April 3rd.  I told Kyle today that we land in Atlanta from our honeymoon on March 31 and then I leave him for work on March 3rd. 

I am really excited to go to Austin.  Not only do I like the people who work in that branch, but I have heard it is a really cool city!

And who knows how much more training I will have after we take care of company owned locations but March should be a "fun" month. 

----

On another note.  My 10 year high school reunion has been planned for November 3rd.  The same  Alabama plays LSU.  Obviously, those people on the "reunion committee" did not go to a southern school nor have they read Southern Living's 10 Commandments of College Football.  If they had, they would have known ::

"Thou shalt respect the solemnity of Game Day by planning weddings, births, and other life events around the football schedule."

if you ever wonder why Kyle and I had a zillion year long engagement ... that is why.

No comments:

Post a Comment