Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday!!

My wedding is 100% planned!  And it feels good.  I made the decision to stay off Pinterest and not make any changes.  We're 50 days out so I don't need any added stresses of cake changes or ceremony space changes.  The only uncontrollable thing that I have to wonder & worry about really is the weather.  And seeing how we have had 60*+ days for the past week {and predicted for next week} I am hoping for an early gorgeous spring with amazing weather and no rain.

Keep your fingers crossed for me please!

Kyle and I decided on our exit last night - vintage car!  And I am really excited about that because I know it will go with our vintage, romantic feel!  ....so I just emailed the guy who has the cars *at a good price* to make sure he is still free and to make sure we can have him and his car!  =D

Our RSVPs are coming back as you know -- but we're still waiting on a good number.  It appears that some of the bridal party does not feel that they have to RSVP {so they will be getting phone calls, especially since they're plus ones}  .... and Kyle's family also does not like to RSVP.  Granted I can count the parents in for sure -- the grandparents need to give me some sort of indication since they get flowers.  I mean people, when you get invited places RSVP!  those are all due in 21 days.

We also need to handle the welcome bags and programs.  But the Welcome Bags have been started {again this all hangs on the total number of guests in our hotel room block and people keep booking out of the block!!}  .... and Carrie from the Marriott still has not answered my million welcome bag questions.  Our vendors.  Big Sigh. ;)

I have picked out our programs on Etsy, those too hang on the final guest count number.  As does our number of candy buffet candy to go bags.   So, really.  I need those RSVPs.

But I am ready for the weekend.  Ready.  Ready.  Ready.  Not ready to make my $500+ honeymoon payment.  But ready for the relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment