Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Woe Is Me.

Ok.  So the Bridesmaid Brunch invites (round 2) came today.  And as I was inspecting them I noticed a flaw.  An error on my part that I so should have caught when the proof came to me.  Now, lets play a little game.  Can you tell me what is wrong with this picture?!


Did you find it?  Did you figure it out?  Probably not so let me tell you / show you! 


The date!! I put March 24th on them.  The Brunch day is March 23rd  the wedding is March 24.  So don't mind me as I order Bridesmaid Brunch invites for the THIRD time!   Obviously I think I have all sorts of disposable income.

You see I had to ditch the beautiful 1st invites because they said "6 fabulous friends" and now I only have "5 fabulous friends"  {rawr} and the 2nd go around has the wrong date.  Hopefully, the 3rd time is the charm.

But I snapped this fabulous photo as I sat in 285 traffic today.  I gotta say, Kyle did a great job on my ring.  And I don't think I have shown it off before - so here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment