Wednesday, January 11, 2012

:: wedding update wednesday ::

1. I had my 1st dress fitting last Friday.  And the dress pretty much fits.  it was like 2" too short, so I had to get them to add length and they had to take it in a little at the chest ... but I do need to stop feeding my food baby as much because I want to be able to breathe when I sit down!  The dress is gorgeous and I cannot wait to show it off. =D ...I do have to go back next Friday just to make sure 2" was enough to add.  Oi.

2.  March 24th-27th. Showers, then fair, quite mild.  That is the weather prediction for my wedding weekend/the week after.  SHOWERS = RAIN = UNHAPPY BRIDE TO BE.  I am a fan of the mild weather, just not the potential rain.  I mean really?  I 100% chose my venue on the outside ceremony space and the potentially gorgeous outside pictures. I know that this is just a prediction, but this still makes me want to cry and makes me "hit the panic button" (as Kyle calls it) about potentially ugly wedding pictures.  Rawr.  Double Rawr.

3. Friday (as you know) Kyle and I are having a wedding filled day.  Marriage license, then wedding rings, and then engagement pictures in the city.  Which by the way - we are gonna freeze.

4.  Round 3 of bridesmaid brunch invitations came this week when I was in Florida and I am getting them in the mail to all my girls tomorrow.  They look so so so good so I am excited about them!  I like them way more than the ones I ordered before with the march 24th date on them.

5.  Wedding invitations went out last week and we have started getting RSVPs back.  And I LOVE that people LOVE it.  I have gotten a lot of compliments and that makes me happy. people people people get them back to me.  my venue needs a legit final headcount by march 8th. if you have not responded by them we are revoking your invite. kidding. i kid.

6.  And we have started getting wedding presents which means I got to get a start on thank you notes! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment