Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Oh How I Forgot

I started back up with both Pure Barre and Blast 900 last week / this week.  And let me tell you - I forgot just how painful {{ but awesome }} both are.  I went to Blast for the first time in MONTHS yesterday and you know you're in a hard class / have a hard teacher when people who teach Blast classes attend her class.  Yeah it was pretty rough and today I am hurting.

Pure Barre is a whole different kind of pain and it is probably a good thing that I accidentally forgot my Pure Barre clothes at home on the counter.  =/

I have 9 more Blast classes on my schedule and 29 Pure Barre classes before the wedding with running in the mix too.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a HUGE fan of Blast! I used to only go once a week (and do other workouts for another five days, then have one day off), but lately I've been going twice. I'm paying a lot for fitness lately, between Exhale gym and Blast, but...those are the places where I really feel like I get a serious workout in. I feel like I might as well pay a little extra to get an amazing workout rather than go with the less expensive options but not see results. But man...Blast is SO PRICEY...though I did go ahead and buy the giant, 30 class pack because it makes each class only 18 dollars. Poor bank account...

    If you haven't tried Valeo Fit (www.valeoclub.com), it's a fun dance fitness class. Sort of like Zumba on steroids. The first class is free and I really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete