Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years!

It is 2012!! =D  HAPPY NEW YEARS!!  Kyle and I really had an uneventful night.  We started by taking down 95% of Christmas (still waiting for Kyle to take apart the tree) and watched a Christmas Carol.  We then spent the night by sitting on the couch (me in my PJs).  We watched Auburn win their bowl game and played each other in Words with Friends.  We then of course, watched the ball drop and then played more Words with Friends. Watch out Atlanta.... we are an exciting couple!

We also got Mulligan ready for any traveling he may do in 2012 {{he looks MISERABLE}}




And by the end of the night, Kyle and I were not the only ones who were super tired


HAPPY 2012!  IT IS GOING TO BE AN EXCITING YEAR!!

1 comment:

  1. I just noticed the venue for your wedding. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! Uh, soooo gorgeous! LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY. That's all i can say :)

    ReplyDelete