Friday, September 9, 2011

wedding, honeymoon, ugh rant.

of course of course wedding planning can’t just be all fine and dandy and not stressful at all right?  coming off an exciting day of finding out that wedding presents are being bought of course something horrible has to happen the next day.

I should have known something was not right when Kyle got his passport and I did not get mine.  Why didn’t I get mine you ask?  Oh because the Post Office is full of Mo-Rons and they screwed up my application; therefore, my passport application was oh REJECTED.  Yeah. Rejected meaning – don’t pass go. don’t collect $200. start over. go back to the idiots and the post office and start over.  START OVER!

Current mood: steaming annoyed.

So lets explain how and why is was rejected.  It was rejected because I “printed my name” and they cannot accepted printed names on the signature line.  Yes. Yes. I did print my name – only because the “smart” postman told me to print my name next to my SIGNATURE.  so not only did I actually put my signature on there, I printed it as well only because I was told to by someone who was supposedly a “passport professional”.

And now I get to go back to the post office and probably back to the same stupid postman and tell him that he needs to fix what he screwed up.  And with my luck I am going to have to wait another 4 weeks to get an appointment (we need appointments down here) and then hope and pray that they do not screw it up again and then I have to wait the 6-8 weeks to get my passport.

Yeah, I am not so sure St. Lucia is worth all this.  And I cannot wait to pay the post office $25 again at that appointment because they made a mistake. (seriously, this honeymoon is a moneymoon)  Just pray that I can keep my cool with them because I have a really hard time talking to incompetent people nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment