Friday, September 23, 2011

Time to torture Kyle! =D

After all these months of making wedding plans and decisions, Kyle J has pretty much been on the sidelines.  Which is 100% fine, I don't really need him in their mixing and voicing opinions and making decisions harder than they really need to be.  Let's be honest, it is MY day and Kyle is just my arm candy.  But now it is time for Kyle to step in and help make some decisions.

...it is Tux Time!  Time for Kyle to play dress up and spin around for me.  Granted, he will only try on probably 2 Tuxes (and I tried on 200 dresses) he will still be miserable and unhappy.  Buck up Buddy!

We are going with a Gray Tux rather than a black one since Black is WAY too formal and I hate how Black looks with Navy and my girls are wearing navy.   I am leaning towards the darker one.... but it is ultimately up to Kyle since he has to wear it and then look at it for who knows how many years in pictures.  ....But I am going to find joy in tomorrow afternoon's excursion.  (I have bribed him with wings after though. But he knows he has to behave.)

we have a dark shade of gray.
....and a light shade of gray.


No comments:

Post a Comment