Saturday, September 3, 2011

New Running Shoes!

I went to Big Peach today to JUST pick up my race number for Monday’s 10k and walked out with my race number and a new pair of running shoes.  Granted… I was just about due for a new pair, I am still wondering how exactly I walked out with shoes.  I blame it on the 4 zillion workers in the shoe are that bombarded me.  And really I just wanted to see the new color combo for my typical running shoe not walk out with a pair but oh well.  As mentioned, I am almost due for a new pair and now I am prepared and I do need to start breaking in my pair for Atlanta 13.1 and Rock and Roll Savannah.

So here are my new shoes and let me tell you – they’re wickedly bright.  You’ll be able trunningshoeo see my feet coming from 76 miles away.  And for serious, this picture does not even do them justice… they are WAY brighter in real life.  Like no joke, Lime Green, glow in the dark – but thankfully people will see me coming so I should *hopefully* never get hit by a car!  I will probably start breaking these bad boys in this week.

I once read you should never pick a running shoe based on the shoe color and I of course will wear these Brooks shoes until they start giving me issues and then I will get refitted but really, who picks the color combos?!

Do you pick your shoes based on the color combo? 

No comments:

Post a Comment