Thursday, September 29, 2011

3 Things Thursday

 

Another week closer to the big day. Another week of wedding conversations and living life. 

1. Kyle and I went to look at tuxes this past Saturday and it ended up only being a consultation.  We have to go back in 3 weeks for Kyle to try them all on and model them for me.  Honestly, Kyle did not get a word in… I answered all the questions so other than Kyle needing to be measured there was no real reason for him to be there.  Currently, we’re leaning towards the darker gray but we will know for sure in a few weeks.  Kyle behaved himself for the most part, but you could tell near the end that his boredom was coming out when he started putting on all the hats and staring at himself in the mirror.  Now I just have to depend on the boys to go and get their measurements and since they’re boys I know this is going to be 10 times harder than it was to get my bridesmaids to get their measurements in and getting my girls to do it was difficult.  Needless to say, I will be stalking the wedding manager on Savvi Formal wear and then I will start stalking the boys.

2.  I got my passport this weekend after the big post office screw up.  So it is official, Kyle will not be going on the moneymoon alone.  Guess that means I need to start shopping for cute honeymoon bathing suits and doing some ab work.  ….now I just need to remember to change my name on my passport when I am changing my name on everything else because I don’t want to have to pay to do that a year or so after the wedding.  …..St. Lucia here we come! =D

3.  I got my rehearsal dinner dress this week and it is FABULOUS on so many levels.  One of my bridesmaids, Heather, is no lie the cutest person ever and she found it and sent it to me and was like “order this and order it now” … I saw it, I loved it, I ordered it, it came in, I put it on, and I loved it even more.  Now, I lets just have our fingers crossed …. well, I will leave it at that.

Have a good Friday and weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment