Thursday, September 8, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1st ever 3 things Thursday wedding edition!!

1. I think people are starting to buy us wedding presents!! =D  I was just eyeing our Crate & Barrel registry and things are coming off and I see FULFILLED next to somethings and somethings 90% bought and it makes me excited.  Not because we're getting gifts but because when wedding presents start being bought it makes it even more official that the wedding date is nearing.  And.. I am a dork and love thank you notes (I know right Mom, who would that thought) and buying fun stationary!! 

2.  I think my Mom and I *possibly* settled on our wedding invites.  I ordered 10 yesterday to see how I like them and if I like them we will order more and then it will be even more official that the wedding day is getting closer.  And one of the great things about Wedding Paper Divas is that should we not like them, we can return them for a full refund.  Fingers crossed that we like them though. 

3.  Lately I have been having wedding nightmares of anything and everything that could go wrong.  One had something to do with the minister forgetting what he was supposed to be saying.  Last night I had a dream that the DJ just decided that we weren't going to do a First Dance or a Father/Daughter Dance.  And I had a minor freak out on everyone who worked at the venue and on the DJ.  That would not be my finest moment.  But all my friends say that is normal and I have noticed that I only have them when I am in full wedding mode.  I need spa day.

198 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment