Saturday, July 30, 2011

life is awesome & words to live by.

I feel like sometimes people just get so caught up in the day to day and they don’t step back to really just live.  Over the past few weeks I have been swimming in meetings and work and wedding planning and friends that I have not taken time to myself.  But as I was driving to Alabama last weekend I realized that this world really is beautiful and life is beautiful and as I was driving around running errands today I just realized how lucky I am … I have a truly awesome family who loves me and supports me and encourages me, the two boys in my life (Kyle and Mulligan) bring me SO much joy, I have a fabulous circle of girls here in Atlanta and in other places, and life is just a fabulous thing.

Then as I was roaming Home Goods I saw a wall hanging that I want to buy for our guest bedroom that just made me smile, but I didn’t buy it … but I may just end up going back and getting it. And even though I swore that I would only post about running and working about and being fit and healthy. I thought I would share it with you all.

This is your life. Find a passion and pursue it. Fall in love. Dream Big. Drink Wine, Eat Great Food, and spend quality time with great friends. Laugh Everyday. Believe in Magic. Tell Stories. Reminisce about the good old days, but look with optimism to the future. Travel Often. Learn more. Be Creative. Spend time with people you admire. Seize Opportunities when they reveal themselves. Love with all your heart. Never give up.  Do what you love. Be true to who you are. Make time to enjoy the simple things in life. Spend time with family. Forgive even when it is hard. Smile Often. Be Grateful. Be the change you wish to see in the world. Follow your dreams. Try new things. Work hard. Don’t count the minutes count the laughs. Embrace change. Trust in yourself. Be thankful. Be nice to everyone. Be happy. Live for today. And above all … Make Every Moment Count.

2 comments:

  1. I Love that quote! So good and such a good thing to remember. Wonder if that have that at my home goods.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought that wall hanging today at a TJMaxx; loved it! I'm about to move for grad school and definitely thought those words would keep me motivated as I start something new!

    ReplyDelete