Tuesday, July 19, 2011

help me chose my wedding cake - i can't make decisions!!!

Help me chose my wedding cake.  I have an idea of the one that I am leaning towards (but I will not tell you).  But I want to hear opinions.  So just comment and put 1. 2. 3. or 4. *depending on the cake you like or love* and feel free to say why.

Cake 1 - you can tell what it looks like. Cake 2 - plain white/ivory. No cake topper. I hate cake toppers. Each tier is dotted with matching white/ivory "pearls" made of icing.  Cake 3 - plain white/ivory. No cake topper.  Each tier is dotted with matching white/ivory "pearls" made of icing, but not as close together as cake 2. Instead of the light blue, it would be light purple.  Cake 4 - plain white/ivory. No cake topper. Each tier is dotted with matching white/ivory "pearls" made of icing, but they're spread out all over the place rather than near the base of the tiers. And... I would probably actually keep the silver on it... since I think that may be too much purple since the "ribbon" is thicker.



Remember. I want a vintage, Anthropologie, romantic wedding.  And with that ... which cake do you like?!

2 comments: