Sunday, July 10, 2011

the OFFICIAL save the date

thesavethedate.
And the 1st big “real” announcement of the wedding has been sent out to everyone we want to share our big day with!! A few months past I “previewed” a potential save the date for all our wedding guests. but I wanted to share the official one that went out to all our wedding guests.  since they have been mailed and *hopefully* everyone has received theirs by now – here it is for the whole world to see.  It is the same one that I previewed, just with a different picture.  And actually, it was 100% Kyle’s idea to use the picture that we did and I am really grateful for his opinion and help, because even though I thought it wouldn’t work and that I would not like it…it totally worked and I really like it.  And we ended up getting a lot of compliments about it so I am glad so many people like it.  YAY!  and no, this is not me telling everyone to “save the date” and attend … I just wanted to share it since I LOVE it and think it is amazing.  I hope it is on everyone’s refrigerator since it is a magnet!!

1 comment: