Friday, July 29, 2011

bridesmaid shoes.

For the longest time I went back and forth about if I was going to let the girls pick their shoes or if I was going to select a pair of shoes and tell them to buy them.  I decided to go with option 2. 

Since the dresses are short I thought it would be best if everyone matched.  Plus I was not too sure what sort of shoes people would select if all I told them was “chose something silver” … I was scared for old prom shoes or something that resembled prom shoes.  And lots of past brides told me that they made the mistake of having short dresses and letting their girls select their own shoe.  I heard many reasons why it was a mistake, but the #1 reason was how it looked in the pictures. And well… pictures are forever so I want everyone to look their best and I don’t want people’s attention drawn to the girls feet.

So I chose these beauties by Nina.  I have them in black and they’re super cute. Super stylish. and without a doubt can be worn again.  Style: Evelixa -- Peep-Toe Pumps.  Price: $89.95 (before tax and shipping)

EVELIXA_ROYAL-SILVER_large

They can be ordered online at Nina Shoes – and if you sign up for their email list you can get them 20% off.  *I know everyone likes a good deal*  Feel free to also shop around to see if you can find a better deal – just make sure you order them in silver.  Some department stores carry them, just make sure they’re silver!!

Ladies, please order these with time to get used to them.  The heel is kind of high and the bottoms will need to be scuffed up.  You may want to walk around in them some to get used to them.

1 comment:

  1. I let my girls choose their own shoes w/ their short dress... because they were all on college budgets. Turned out just fine. HOWEVER since I'm pretty sure all your gals are working women and the shoes you picked out are SUPER cute, this is probably the better option for you :)

    ReplyDelete