Friday, July 22, 2011

Work Travel

Total dork alert.  I get to travel for work starting soon.  And by soon I mean October, which really isn't soon... but soon enough.  My company is switching software programs/applicant tracking systems and in addition to training out of our home office we're sending people out to be on site with a branch starts their week off with a whole new software.  It is going to be hell.  Happy Monday you have no idea what you're doing.

But... my cities are... Winston-Salem NC, St. Louis MO, Melbourne FL, and Charlotte NC.

I am excited to travel for work and run in new locations and explore new cities... but I am really excited about running in random spots.  :o)  Like I can't wait to run by the Arch in St. Louis (or under it if I can...) and run on the beach in Melbourne and near the beach and take lots of pictures and make fun little running recap blogs.  We are going to be in our designated city from Sunday - Tuesday so I should get in some running. 

See, I told you, I am a dork.

1 comment:

  1. You aren't a dork - that's totally awesome! Have fun travelling, but be sure to be careful running in your visiting cities!

    ReplyDelete