Sunday, May 1, 2011

another week.

and this week i did.......

monday: missed my workout. was talking to one of my favorite people and my maid of honor about her 1st day at her new job!! yay for E!
tueday: mile monday a day late, but completed.. 1 mile. pace: 12:10 .... still kinda sore from boot camp which may explain why i was SLOWER than last week. humph
wednesday: pure barre was missed due to work and life.  BUT I made Kyle walk the dog with me for some quality "family time" before the storms rolled in. probably a 15-20 minute walk.
thursday: i did nothing.
friday: planned to do pure barre during lunch. missed it due to a meeting & work over load due to a training class next week. 
saturday:  .....30 minute dog walk.
sunday: pure barre.  the very last day of my unlimited month. so sad but it was so hot and so unfun. .....30 minute dog walk


total miles ran.... 1.00 mile.  SO LAZY! *wasnt the idea of this post to ahem make me work out so i did not have to report back that I was lazy lazy?!*

random thoughts:
  • i love pure barre, but i am kind of glad my unlimited month is up.  i feel myself getting stronger, but i cannot rely only on that to get back in shape and to build my stamina and endurance.  i need some active movement in my life. i do love their core work though.
  • i was in amazing shape when i was swimming once a week. i need to swim again.
  • lululemon has horrible running clothes. thou shall not waste my money there again.
  • i love race season. i love seeing everyone's crazy awesome accomplishments and hearing about people's marathons and 5ks.  Heck, I can live viacariously though people!!

1 comment:

  1. sometimes it can be hard to get out there. good luck with your running

    ReplyDelete