Sunday, May 22, 2011

Trash Can Diving

Why are dogs so freaking stressful???? Mulligan and his menacing ways got in the trash today.  His favorite food bowl: the trash can. 

In about 4.3 seconds flat (as I was struggling with him to take it away) he ate the absorbent pad that lines the bottom of the raw chicken tray.

The game plan: not to just yet take him to the vet.  By all my google searching of vet sites and talking to my friend who is a vet and talking to a girl whose dog ate 4 pairs of underwear and survived ... we are going to watch him and just give him frequent walks.  Make sure he doesn't get lethargic, doesn't vomit, eats his dinner, and does not get constipated.

He should just pass it in a few days, but if he shows any of the above signs a vet trip and big vet bill is in our future.

Another day I got to sing Mulligan the "dumb dog why are you following me" song from Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment