Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rock and Roll Savannah!

Yeah!! I booked my hotel for Rock and Roll Savannah the other night!

Originally, I was gonna stay in a house for super cheap with a bunch of twitter people but then I realized that I wanted my own space and my own bed and my own agenda.  Afterall, I was going to be running 13.1 miles I better be well rested.

The plans: Get to Savannah Friday. Hit the Expo. Check out the town. Lounge around. Dinner. TV. Sleep. Up early. Run. Run some more. Ice bath. Shower. Nap and then home to Atlanta.  I requested the 4:00 pm late check out so I could nap a bit post race and then head home to Kyle J.

I just didn't want to stay in Savannah an extra night.  I know, I am lame.  Plus I couldn't justify spending the money to watch TV in my room.

Anyone running Savannah too?!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, I was thinking about it! It will be amazing. But Rock and Roll just got the "a-o-k" to have one in St.Petersburg, FL, so I am doing that one.... CLOSER = CHEAPER. GOOD LUCK GIRLIE! You will rock it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what hotel did you book? I went to book a hotel room a few days ago for my mom and I and they are SO EXPENSIVE! I wanted to book near the start/finish since we'll be finishing at different times, but anything downtown is $$$.

    ReplyDelete
  3. exciting!!!! i reallly want to run this race but still trying to see if it's a possibility for me! :)

    ReplyDelete