Friday, May 27, 2011

foto friday -- dog cams.

we all know mulligan is spoiled and goes to daycare - but he is there for a long weekend since we're going to help out with the tornado dogs in Tuscaloosa. and i know that he has been playing since 8 am and it is pushing 5 and a lot of the doggies may have gone home and he is having a slumber party, but it still hurts my heart to see my little love bug laying all alone with no friends. at home i lay on the floor with him. i hope he is not wondering when i am coming to get him because it may be a few days.  why am i such a dork and why can't i part with my dog for 3 days?! and before you ask me how i am sure this is my dog trust me, i am sure. those are his little brown paws and i know how my demon lays! but i miss him so!

No comments:

Post a Comment