Thursday, April 28, 2011

another way to help tuscaloosa.

If you follow me on Twitter or know anything about me, you know I am an Alabama Grad and that I bleed crimson and white and I love everything about Alabama and that city!  Over the summer I showed you a running tour of my campus and favorite town.  As you know Tuscaloosa was rocked by a tornado yesterday and so many are looking for some way to help out.  I plan on heading to Tuscaloosa for Memorial Day to help with Habitat with Humanity or a soup kitchen.  I have been wanting to get back to Tuscaloosa and this is a perfect reason to get back - thought it is a sad reason.

In the mean time I have bought a shirt to benefit Tuscaloosa.  Want to help too?! You can spend $12 (well $16.50) with tax and buy a shirt.  You can do so HERE and they come in Mens S,M,L, and XL!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome, Barbie. I am praying for a speedy recovery for all of the folks hit by those storms.

    ReplyDelete