Thursday, May 26, 2011

Three Things Thursday.

Three things. That's the introduction you get.

1. Kyle and I are headed to Tuscaloosa tomorrow to help with recovery efforts.  Saturday we're helping with the dogs and working in a donation center sorting donations.  Sunday, we're doing something and then heading back to Atlanta.  I hope I can keep my emotions in check.  I have a feeling it will be a long, hard weekend.  BUT on the brighter side, I cannot wait to eat at Mugshots and have dinner with Nicole (I have not seen her since her wedding in 2007! This is long overdue!) and introduce Kyle J to Bob Sykes BBQ!

2. The hotel for my bachelorette party has been booked and confirmed.  Savannah over St. Patrick's Day weekend it is.  And there will be tutus and glitter and good times. Just waiting on 4 people to flip to the "yeah I am there" or the "nope, can't make it" side to get the cost per person down but it will be a good time. And then the following weekend I get to get married! :o)  And... I feel like I am majorly behind on this wedding planning thing but I am really not, but the knot.com has an uncanny way of making you feel like you are behind.  But, I have learned that I have some wickedly amazing friends and I am SO grateful for all of them.  if anyone has any suggestions on good dinner places and things to do, let me know. i am not accepting any and all recommendations!

3. My birthday is on Tuesday and I feel like it has been forgotten about. Except Kyle has my present on our mantle {i really hope it is Glee for the Wii or the Zac Brown CD or both}.  I have not received any birthday cards yet in the mail.  Maybe this is karma for forgetting my mom's birthday.  whoops.  2012 I will be better at calendar management.  Which, speaking of 2012 ... where has 2011 gone?! 

3 comments:

  1. YAY for being Tuscaloosa bound. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome you're helping with recovery efforts! And yay, your bachelorette is the same weekend I got engaged! And my wedding is March 10, 2012! Yay for being month twins!!!!! Have you picked your dress yet? I just ordered mine two weeks ago and am soooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, the knot is such a source of stress to me! I hate every time I log on it's telling me x number of days until my wedding and then every month it tells me how many months are left.

    You will be fine!

    ReplyDelete