Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Meet Allie.

How cute is this little animal.  Her name is Allie and she looks so very very similar to Mulligan and I adore her.  She is 3-4 months old about 30 pounds and a tornado puppy in Tuscaloosa.  I was told she is sweet as can be and loves other dogs and has a really great temperament.  And she has such a sad sad story.


She got lost in the storm (scary to begin with, let alone being so young) and then her dad found her. yay! but then her dad decided he wanted a "yard dog" like a German Sheppard and so he brought her back to the woman who found her and told her to adopt her out. 






I wish I could have her, but we don't need another dog.  And she is going to get big and we cannot do 2 big dogs. Especially since Kyle, Mulligan, and me can barely fit in our bed already.  And 2 big dogs cannot fit in our back seat when we travel.  But if I could take her, I would.


I hope this sweet thing gets a new amazing home.  Let me know if you're interested in her and I can get you in touch with the woman who currently has her.

No comments:

Post a Comment