Sunday, May 15, 2011

weekly round up.

i survived another week. i hope you did too.

monday: 2.03 mile run.  it was supposed to be 2 miles but what can i say, i am an over achiever.  started training for Rock and Roll Savannah and welcomed the hot summer sun in all in the same day.
tuesday: lazy.
wednesday: lazy.
thursday: lazy.
friday: pure barre at lunch with the office girls.  and taking a week off from that place is not a good idea. just a heads up.
saturday: brookhaven bolt 5k. race recap to come soon. 3.1 miles.  AND I took Mulls on his 30 minute walk! :o)
sunday: 30 minute walk with the dog.

i did figure out (per my garmin) that each 30 minute walk is about 1.5 miles.

total miles ran this week:  5.13  ...now, if i could get to working out more consistently that would be awesome.

random work out thoughts:
  • man. nike frees are not good running shoes for me. my legs hurt.
  • hello hot summer sun in atlanta.
  • must actually follow my training plan to savannah.
  • pure barre sucks if you don't go at least 1 time per week
  • i actually am not dying (while running the 5k)

2 comments:

  1. I read the comment about Nike Frees and I hd the same thought this weekend - I've had them for weeks but I'm getting something else this week. Leg pain is no fun :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not appreciate the heat last week. Guess we will have to come to a nice understanding of each other soon enough. Nice 5k this weekend!

    ReplyDelete