Saturday, April 9, 2011

Boot Camp #1

Mitzi's first boot camp for a cure was a complete success this morning!! YaY!  And, I define "complete success" by... it was a killer work out.

A little bit about what we did:  We all met at Piedmont Park and ran to various parts of the park for different work outs.  We ran to the "active oval" where we ran the oval in 4 parts -- sprinting or running from "station" to "station" ... we did lots of core work (flutter kicks, planks, sit ups, etc...) ... ran to another part of the park for push ups (55 to be exact) ... and then ran to another part for more arm work and then we were finished.

It was an AWESOME work out.  I think you should join us next time if you're in Atlanta.  *I may or may not be there since I need to get my car looked at, but I will for sure be there in 2 weeks*

Next boot camp - this Saturday.  $10.  10:45 AM.  Piedmont Park, 10th Street Entrance.  The $10 is 100% tax deductible.  You can RSVP HERE!

1 comment: