Thursday, April 7, 2011

Three Things Thursday.

thursday.thursday.thursday.thursday. 1 more day till friday.
1. Each Sunday plan to now see what I want to call my weekly wrap up where I will document my physical activity for each week. Some may find it boring, others I don't know.  But I think if I KNOW I have to report back I may be a little more active.  And I feel like my running blog has become more of a life blog (which is fine), but I think it is time to refocus and get back to the basics.  *hopefully* I will have more race recaps for you, product reviews, etc... in the future.
2. Do you know what I find really cool.  The stats section of blogger.  I feel I may have addressed this before, but obviously I like it so much I am talking about it again.  Not only and I being introduced to more and more awesome running blogs (like I need more to read / not read and have to play catch up on) but I find it cool to see how people are linked to my posts and blog and what not.  It appears that "thirteen minute mile" is googled a lot and I seem to pop up.  And my race reviews seem to be pop up in google searches too.  Please potential runners, take my reviews lightly... I am a picky person.
3.  I have been doing a lot of pure barre lately.  it is a killer workout and i can for sure see how it can/does change someones body if they do it enough but goodness it hurts. however, i do not think it will really change my body (for some odd reason) but what i am wondering is if it will effect and improve my running.  i had to pull out my foam roller yesterday to work my legs and was painfully reminded how much the foam roller hurts.  oi.


......and shameless plug time.  If you're in Atlanta. I hope to see you at bootcamp this Saturday! $10, 10:45 Piedmont Park. Be there.

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna start doing it more too! I think I'm just gonna go about 4 or 5 times a month. I'm interested in what it shall do. I'm hoping to get some toned abs and arms out of it.

    ReplyDelete