Sunday, April 17, 2011

Wedding Updates.

You can pretty much scratch all the ideas that have been floating around on this blog.  Wedding flowers -- none of those are even in the running anymore because .... I LOVE these for the bridesmaids.
I think I want them to have something simple and white with their navy dresses.  Nothing loud or too bright.  Plus.... all eyes must be on me.  =)  I also do love these, which are very similar.
So I am 99% sure the girls are going to have white hydrangeas with white roses.  But I LOVE the navy and white ribbon on the 1st bouquets.


I also got my wedding dress.  Well ordered it.  I won't have it till September I think.  And I love love love love love it!  =)  I would show you the flowers I like for my bouquet, but like my dress I am gonna keep that a secret.

Bridesmaid dresses have been picked.  And to my knowledge, no one has purchased theirs yet other than Erin. So... girls.  Get on it.  Please. and thank you.

Cake: I have been looking at cakes again and who knows what I am going to end up with.  All I know is that I want it simple and classy.  I like the one below because it is simple but it has a touch of color. But there will be no flowers on top.  I hate flowers on cakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment