Friday, April 1, 2011

weekend plans.

i am kicking off my weekend with a 12:00 PM, lunch break pure barre workout with my friend afton.  this weekend i am going to stop being lazy and go to stone mountain and get my yearly pass. and then i am going to run/walk a lap around the mountain.  and i am also during pure barre at 2:00 PM on Sunday in Dunwoody if anyone wants to join me.  hello killer abs.

and then next weekend. i am going to go to stone mountain and run/walk around the mountain.

and each saturday i am going to repeat such activity.  {or on sundays when I am doing Mitzi's boot camps}

ragnar sneaked its little self up on me and i gotta get in some sort of running shape if i don't want to d-i-e.

....and the only highlighted thing on my knot.com wedding to-do-list is ... start working out to get in wedding shape.  maybe, if i feel like living on the edge I will take advantage of LA Fitness's "we want you back" and rejoin the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment