Friday, October 1, 2010

september. where did you go?

another month has come and gone and 2010 is quickly coming to an end. honestly, i feel like i JUST started running again and I hardly believe that this time last year I was gearing up for my first ever half marathon. i mean really... where does the time go.

i really to not have too much to say, but i had the 2nd highest mileage month of 2010.  47.94 miles ran in total. call it me cramming for marine corps. but whatever you want to call it, i am super happy with my high miles month. i ran a 10k and beat my time last year which i was super happy about, ran a super hilly half marathon in nashville, and just logged some around the neighborhood miles.  nothing really exciting happened this past month.

with it now being october and marine corps being all of 30 days away (yikes.yikes.yikes.) i am going to make a crazy effort to get my butt out of the office every day for something active. i know what i do this month won't help drastically -- but every little bit helps. i am doing another 13.1 this weekend with a run home so i am hoping to get in 16 on saturday and that will be my longest run before mcm - but goodness october will be cramming time. (...wait i am supposed to be talking about september...)

.my playlist.well, the abbreviated version.
1. "Empire State of Mind" -Glee Cast
2. "Just a Dream" -Nelly
3. "Fancy Footwork" - Chromeo
4. "Peacock" -Katy Perry
5. "If I Had You" -Adam Lambert
6. "2012 (It Ain't the end)" - Jay Sean
7. "DJ Got Us Falling In Love" -Usher
8. "La, La, La" -Auburn
9. "Not Myself Tonight" -Christina Aguleria
10. "Love Me" -Justin Bieber

how was your september?!

4 comments:

  1. Go get it, girl!! In my head I've made a deal with the Crimson Tide for my long run/the Florida game this weekend: for every mile I run up to 10 miles, Richardson/Ingram have to score a touchdown, and every mile I run after that the defense has to sack John Brantley. Will it happen? I hope so. But it's motivation!!

    Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your run tomorrow! This weekend is my cutback weekend... so I have a whole measely 6 miles planned! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sept - was fffffffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssstttttt

    Where'd it go?!

    Bring on Halloween month!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a big improvement from last month - good job. I like spin classes as a last ditch effort to get in shape when races get close.

    ReplyDelete