Thursday, October 14, 2010

three things thursday.

another week another issue of three things thursday.

1. i am going to start running the work again starting tomorrow. i am hoping that this go round there are no gold muranos in my life and no cars decide to almost run into me. my heart cannot take that sort of excitement at 7:15 am and i really do enjoy living. but the forced 5+ miles is gonna be good for me right?! and i am running it tomorrow in the skirt i want to wear for marine corps, lets see if i can handle the compression shorts built in. plus it’s quality time with my long lost chrissy as she drives me home. :o)

2. last week i committed to something that is 100% outrageous. I am not quite sure what I have gotten myself into, but I am excited to be sharing the journey with 11 other people (1 of which is Erin!).  We’re doing one of the Ragnar Relay’s – meaning we’re gonna run from Madison Wisconsin to Chicago Illinois. 204 miles, 12 girls, 1 van, lots of good times and jokes and memories and lack of sleep.  Luckily you only run “legs” and the longest leg is only 8 miles… but it is still a crazy crazy feat. i talked to kyle about it and he told me that he thinks i should to it and that it would be a great experience. i have heard of a lot of people who have done one and they say it’s a great experience and i am really excited to be sharing this experience with some girls who i have learned to love via their running blogs and twitter. now lets hope that none of them are crazy maniac murders who joined to be able to commit a mass homicide.  Now: I want the hooded sweatshirt.

3.  my crimson tide let me down this past weekend when they played south carolina. my heart is still hurt. that is all i will say. oh alabama i do not like the feeling of loss. i know you can’t win them all, but can’t we?! I just hope that this was our only loss and we look a lot better this week against Ole Miss.  I do not like that every other SEC team has an off week before playing us… …but i do like that they feel they need time to prepare. oh alabama.

4 comments:

  1. Run, run, run...like Forrest!!

    Cheers from Hong Kong!

    "XTB" Xavi.

    Me 2 I am just running now for my HKITU in one week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - I promise I'm not a mass murderer...but I can't speak for the other ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear the Ragnar relays are so much fun! You are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard Ragnar is a RIOT. you guys will have a blast.

    ReplyDelete