Friday, October 15, 2010

foto friday (engagement style)

today was goooood! it's friday! hi friday! i ran to the office today and survived. no near death experiences with cars like last time and I ran about 5 miles in 55 minutes and some change, which is good since for Marine Corps I want to be doing 5 miles per hour and 5 miles in 55 minutes gives me 5 miles to spare.  Am I allowed to say that the atlanta weather is simply amazing and makes running so so so easy!

and i wanted to share some exciting things with you!! My engagement pictures!! You can see them all here and the email address = yours (she won't spam you, I promise) and the PW = ring.
**if you're in atlanta and need a great photographer, I highly recommend my friend Kristin!**

As a sneak peek, three of my faves... dun dun dun..



4 comments:

  1. I love the one with you clicking your cowboy boots. adorable!
    and you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha three of your favs? Or four. Either way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos!! Love the dress & boots!

    ReplyDelete