Saturday, March 12, 2011

Our little date day.

The wedding planning is about to REALLY start since we're 1 year and a few days out from the I Do's ... next weekend my mom and I are going wedding dress shopping and then sometime soon Kyle and I will spend 4 Saturdays lunching and registering for gifts.  We're going to have food tastings and flower appointments and showers and wedding planning meetings and parties and dress fittings and bridesmaid luncheons and bridesmaid dress appointments and hair trial runs (the list could go on and on).... so Kyle and I decided to sleep in this morning, run some errands, do lunch, and then go Putt Putting. =)

You have to understand Kyle and I are really competitive.  We can't even play Guess Who without the words "I want a rematch!!" being yelled.  Last year I had bought a coupon for 2 rounds of mini golf at Pirate's Cove for $14.  It was (and still is a good deal) so we decided to use it today.

The weather was gorgeous, the place was packed, but we had a lot of fun.  We started off neck in neck and Kyle struggled on some holes and I didn't do so well on some others.  But... I won by 3!  ...And in true loving fashion I rubbed it in so much that Kyle sprayed water on me.

We finished the day off with an ice cream date! 

No comments:

Post a Comment