Friday, March 4, 2011

AHHHH

I am really freaking stressed right now. What I could go for is a good mind clearing run right now or take a mind numbing nap, but I don't want to step too far away from my phone, so here I am telling you about an upcoming Atlanta race and watching past seasons of ABC Family Channel's Make it or Break It (thanks Wii Netflix).  I am going to leave it at that.  I will blog later about my oh so stressful day.

But since my phone is by my side and I am checking it every time it bings, I wanted to share an email / race notification that I go today.

May 1 - Perimeter Area :: Concourse to be exact :: 5k and 2k fun run/walk -- Lauren's Run -- 8:00 AM.  The 5K race and 2K fun run/walk will be hosted by CURE Childhood Cancer, an organization that supports research and education for pediatric cancer--the number one cause of death in children. Since 2002, Lauren's Run has raised over $2.5 million for pediatric cancer research.

If you're interested in participating you can go here to register.  It is only $20 for pre-race registration and $25 on race day.  I will 100% be there and on May 1 the weather should *hopefully* be gorgeous!!  And this is my 1st real organized race of the year that I have put on the calendar.  Guess I better start training.

No comments:

Post a Comment