Saturday, March 26, 2011

ok bridesmaid dress - for real.

I feel like a hot mess - with my mind ALL OVER THE PLACE.  I picked the original bridesmaid dress like 5 days after getting engaged and then started looking elsewhere and then chose to stay with the original. 

But then.... After buying my wedding dress and talking with both mom and the really start wedding people at Demetrios, I realized that the 1st dress chose won't work with my dress and the color of it.  The fabric looked GREAT the navy looked great ... the off white top... not so much.

So - onto the next. I have held onto the Navy color. I chose and selected this dress.  And a few of the girls have seen it and have said  i can wear that again. so hopefully.....  they can be worn again!

Girls -- To order ... you need to call Demetrios (404.846.2220) by October 8th and give your measurements.  The dress with tax is $183.60

No comments:

Post a Comment