Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bridesmaid Flowers -- ideas!

There is 1 thing that I know for sure.  I want to have an all white bouquet [and I am pretty confident that I have chosen it, but I am unsure if I want to share it....] and I want my girls to have purple in their bouquet.  Right now I am tossing around these 6 options.



These pictures are smaller than I would hope.  But I am leaning towards the 1st one or the last one in the 2nd line or the 1st or 2nd in the top line.  With that said ... I want replica bridesmaid bouquets on some on the tables at the reception.  And I want low centerpieces ... so it may come down to price and what would look good as a small floral arrangement.  That is why florists are pros right?!

Polling the audience: which ones do you like?! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment