Sunday, March 13, 2011

Wedding Dresses.

...This is just a preview...

I am going wedding dress shopping with my mom this weekend.  =) Kyle seems to think that I will still be dress-less this time next week since I am "so" hard to please, but I do not know.  Just so you know: I will not be telling or showing anyone what dress I chose until my wedding day!!

But there are 5 dresses that I HAVE to try on this weekend.  4 of them are at 1 place and the other 1 is at another.  At most this weekend, I can only try on 10 dresses (5 dresses per appointment).  And if one of these 5 are "the one" ... great.  If not, it may be a long process.

The first three are all Allure dresses.  The middle one is more of a "ohh I like this" but I doubt I will like it once I get it on.  But I still want to try it on, just to see.  But the 1st and 2nd one I really really like.


The next set... the 1st one is by Wtoo Bridal and then the 2nd one is by Demetrios.  I like them both for different reasons. 



What I like about the 1st and 3rd Allure ones and the Demetrios one is all the lace and the vintage, romantic feel.  but I love the Wtoo one because it is playful and fun. ....And since I want the old, romantic, vintage feel for my wedding... I'd like dress to mesh.  But it is really all about finding the one!!

3 comments:

  1. I like the very last one...It seems more Barbieish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE them! I tried on the allure dress with the sideways bow! BEAUTIFUL!! I love the same type dresses you do. Good luck finding one. It is really hard to commit to one. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sabrina - funny you should say the very last one -- i was so close to buying that one!! but, i didn't!!

    ReplyDelete